fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00

Anonymous
2019-07-26T01:36:16+00:00

fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00y laptop shut down automatically saying " problem needs to restart " after that it stuck then this message was seen fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00 whats ot says

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-12T07:06:49+00:00

    I got same problem Fixing (C) Stage 2:87 % (847065 of 970882; Total 63 %; ETA: 0.00.51

    But it completed, but afterwards the computer got really slow and I cant use it now. I click something to open it takes 15 minuttes or so before it react. I don't know what to do at this moment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-06T12:17:46+00:00

    Just wait till it finish this operation. Or if it takes too long and you just installed your system and you have nothing to loose on your C: drive then just reinstall your system again if you don’t want to wait. If after reinstallation you will get the same message then I suggest you to check your sata cable connection or your hdd.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-29T18:19:37+00:00

    hey, there is only a small problem, because at the beginning I slammed into my laptop a second disk with windows 7 system, so I took the windows 10 installer from a pen drive and tried to install it when I was in the installer, I formatted all the disks after formatting, I started installing windows, unfortunately I got an error some files in the installer so I took another pen drive I made the installer on it again I got the error I tried it worked again I installed it after starting again I got the error and I have to install the system again I installed everything was okay later I showed what was in the previous message everything was loading, I was shown a message to install the windows system again, I installed it and now I have it all the time: '' Fixing (c) .... and I don't know what to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-29T11:38:53+00:00

    Hey,

    I was able to solve my problem. Go to command prompt and run it as administrator. Type chkdsk /f /r and then press enter. It will aak you to restart your computer. Type Y and press enter. The disk check may take a while, but you will get to know the problem in your laptop. Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-29T09:31:31+00:00

    I had the same problem, I installed the system after installation, I was shown the windows logo and after 2 minutes I have again '' Fixing (c) Stage 1: 1% (3132 of 298496); Total 0%; ETA: 116: 06: 46 What should I do please help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments