All I can say is they were cheapskates with all of you. I received aname:- Colette Martin
E-mail:- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
ph no:- 618-922-3981
Refund Code:- MSSU061017750
Address:- 1870 N. Lick Creek Rd Goreville, IL 62939
D.o.b:-03-21-1951
Bank NAme:- SIU Credit Union
Refund amount:- $1375
Bank Portal request
call at 11:05am from a man. When I couldn't hear him and he found out I was in car, he said he would call back later.
11:30am I received an email saying it was Microsoft and they were no longer had contract and needed to refund my money. 1350 dollars. Then they gave me all above info and wanted me to login to my bank and they were going to transfer 1375 dollars into my
account. I refused and told them to keep the money.
As usual, I get the short end of the stick. Or, in this case, the short end of the Microsoft refund.
My Methodist upbringing prohibits my wishing ill-will on anyone, even these scheming creeps trying to rip us off. So, following the tenets of that faith, let me just say this: If there is a cool spot in Hell, I hope they get it.