Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal Windows 10

Anonymous
2018-11-12T10:20:38+00:00

I recently bought a used Asus Z370-A motherboard and processor and noticed I've been getting reoccuring "BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", once with Watchdog Violation, and once with Kmode Exception Not Handled.

I believe this is a driver issue with my PCI-e express cards but it could also be an issue with my motherboard.

Can anyone take a look at my DMP file and let me know which it might be?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-12T20:12:20+00:00

    I have run the command and generated DxDiag.txt.

    Here are the outputs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AxS3GgJIsvTdyCyv90-M4TJliLMI803w/view?usp=sharing

    How should I go about uninstalling rusb3xhc.sys? Like the image below?

    http://prntscr.com/lhj8wr

    The link do the driver downloads is not going to the right location. Do you have another link for the driver I should download?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2018-11-12T20:05:42+00:00

    Okay, Benny, please let me know . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-12T20:05:11+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-12T20:04:06+00:00

    I have uninstalled ESET. I will see how that goes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2018-11-12T10:46:27+00:00

    I do believe as well ESET Smart security is behind this. Please uninstall ESET, watch out for a day or two and see if the condition improves. Use Windows Defender in its place.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments