Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-05-16T23:08:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-05-03T14:10:59+00:00 When It pops for me, it says to find an app in the app store. I clicked it and it immediately went to an app called "Game Bar" I must have deleted it because it said I already owned it. I installed it and that fixed the problem.
-
Anonymous
2018-08-22T17:57:47+00:00 Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
-
Anonymous
2018-08-25T18:21:30+00:00 I need this app
-
Anonymous
2018-08-22T17:58:30+00:00 Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up