you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-27T12:48:12+00:00

    Do you have Discord installed? If so, I would try uninstall it to see if it resolves the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:33:44+00:00

    Do you have Discord installed? If so, I would try uninstall it to see if it resolves the problem.

    I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-22T17:58:17+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-07-17T01:25:55+00:00

    how do you find them to reinstall them

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-07-12T01:19:04+00:00

    why does this happen

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments