Hi kiwozi,
I hope you'll find the solution and share it here :)
Summary to date
My OS Win 10 Pro x 64; WiFi Internet - Huawai 4G Dongle.
All was working fine under Windows 1703, however after the "Creator Fall Update 1709" internet connection failed. For the brief time I had 1709 everything else appeared to work OK except the Internet Connection. Having spent sometime with MS Support Technician
on a one to one basis we have been unable to resolve the issue at this stage. Windows was rolled back to 1703 and is all working fine. MS have requested I contact them again in one month. Hopefully they will have a fix by then.
If 1703 is not working for you then you have other problems outside this post.
Not the answer you're looking for . . . but hope it helps and at least you know you're not alone :)