Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:12:10+00:00

Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-21T18:39:56+00:00

    Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

    i want a Windows 10 Pro please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T15:07:29+00:00

    a home built pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T14:20:57+00:00

    i really like workstation..it is much quicker and REFS formatting makes file transfer much quicker

    What are you running Win 10 Pro for Workstation on?

    I want to build a high-end workstation for my FOREX trading and run it off of Win 10 Pro for Workstation.

    I was thinking about getting a SuperMicro Workstation or building my own using a Xeon processor and taking advantage of the Resilient File System (ReFS) and Persistent Memory features that are built into that flavor of the OS.

    I know it will be overkill from a system perspective but I really just want to build a reliable fault tolerate workstation so I can have everything running while I travel the globe and just remote in for changes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-19T02:56:41+00:00

    You are not gonna get it for existing systems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-10-19T01:45:12+00:00

    I have a HP Z840 with a Xeon.  That is why I am interested.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments