i really like workstation..it is much quicker and REFS formatting makes file transfer much quicker
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC. However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well. How do you get it?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-10-01T03:05:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-06-13T07:07:04+00:00 Yes this key is good.
-
Anonymous
2018-01-10T22:21:12+00:00 problem fixed..installed key for workstation then kms activation
Sure, that 100% works.
But - don't forget - I spent 200 EUR for a legal version, and I want MY software BACK !!!!!
================================================================
F**k Microsoft !!!!!
-
Anonymous
2017-12-30T20:57:22+00:00 I can toggle between various professional Windows 10 Editions by changing the Product Key. I made an automated CMD file to do this. I can have Settings open to the Activation page and watch the Edition almost instantly change.
There are several similar editions in product.ini. Is there a chance that you used the Workstation N edition key instead of the standard one? The standard one ends in 2YV77.
The current publicly-released Windows 10 version 1709, build 16299.xxx, does not change the "underlying" Edition that was first installed, just by changing the Product Key. So if you begin with Windows 10 Pro and then switch by Product Key to Pro Workstation, DISM and PowerShell commands will still show "Professional", while winver.exe and Settings App will show the changed Edition of ProfessionalWorkstaton.
I have noticed that the most recent Insider build 17063 performs a more thorough Edition change when you use a Product Key to instantly switch between professional editions. The DISM and PowerShell commands shown above also confirm the changed Edition.
-
Anonymous
2017-12-22T19:07:55+00:00 u can get it with this key...
*****-*****-*****-*****-*****
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***