whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am having Lumia 640 Dual with Windows 8.1.
I could not install WhatsApp latest version or even beta version from store.
It always stucks at “setting up whatsapp please wait” after phone verification
Really frustrating.
So far I tried
Any help is really appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
Ty a lot.... This solved my problem...
Thank you for your reply. I wonder if you can tell me why windows 10 new update won't install. they have been trying for many days and it just doesn't install. Thanks and God bless!
That problem is solved by adding contacts to the phone. Regards
thank you so much!! God bless you
Create just 1 or 2 contacts on phonebook manually... later you could sync all contacts from your MS account...