whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am having Lumia 640 Dual with Windows 8.1.
I could not install WhatsApp latest version or even beta version from store.
It always stucks at “setting up whatsapp please wait” after phone verification
Really frustrating.
So far I tried
Any help is really appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
You must add min one contact om your phone book.
Adding contact to phonebook solved my problem. I invite you all to do so.
Open your contact app, add a (any) new contact and save it. Go back to whatsapp and resume registration. This should solve your problem.
Complete and total nonsense. Whatsapp ended support for all Windows phones on 31.12.2019. The app is no longer available for download and installation, if you still have it on your phone it will no longer work. There is no solution for this.
ThanX Man fix my problem after add contacts