window pro key
Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-03-13T16:45:17+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-03-13T16:43:06+00:00 Is your Windows 10 Home activated?
Enter this key then restart.
YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
then try entering your Windows 10 Pro key again.
the activation error