Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-29T17:33:36+00:00

    Hi, ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/83f21775-a754-42e0-879c-00e71aa321b6?platform=QnAPlease i have upgrade my windows 10 home digital activated to windows 10 pro but i have always this error.  can you help with this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-28T19:15:50+00:00

    Hi There,

    have the same issue, please help, cant do anything on my pc:

    Kind regards,

    Krassi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-27T17:07:25+00:00

    thanks mrs

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-27T16:57:45+00:00

    Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

    cosa posso fare?

    Grazie

    I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

    what should I do?

    Thanks

    0x803fa067

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-27T16:56:54+00:00

    Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

    cosa posso fare?

    Grazie

    I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

    what should I do?

    Thanks

    0x803fa067

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments