It helped me. Thanks a lot.
.Docx files are not showing word icon but only white plain icon (Windows 10)
There is no problem in the process of opening of the files in word. it is just not showing the icon.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-08-18T07:32:25+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-07-31T01:58:07+00:00 Please help, this did not work for me. Although I might have done it wrong? Even the powerpoints and excel files have white icons only.🥺
Also how do you import registry keys, I only see the option to export. Thank you!
-
Anonymous
2021-07-16T00:36:59+00:00 This worked for me. I followed from Step 3 as Step 1 and 2 are already in the system. Thanks a lot.
-
Anonymous
2020-12-27T19:21:20+00:00 I also have only 'shell" and no "icon handler" with Office 2019
-
Anonymous
2020-12-27T18:54:53+00:00 Thankyou, this worked perfectly.