Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am facing a blue screen with the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
and that's is right after using (installing and uninstalling) the following programs :
1- Aero glass W8+ v1.4.5 & then 1.5.2
2- UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 for 14393
3- Theme Signature Bypass
4- UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
5- OldNewExplorer
6- AGTweaker-1.3.2
The dump file shows on WhoCrashed program
On Mon 13-Feb-17 5:26:27 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021317-21750-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull+0x1A95B6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFFE60C1D295B6, 0xFFFFB30114ED7400, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
Any suggestion please?
I'm running now on Safe mode with network
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
He is alive :D
I sent you some e-mails. Thanks for coming back and fix this awesome software.
Best regards,
Marco Freire
I have been following this thread for clues of how to fix it. I even tried the Insider Prewiew program, and with build 17025, the bsod kept happening.
Uninstalling Volume2 didn't help at all. After disabling all startup programs and looking for the culprit, in my case I found that BSOD were happening because of the Wacom Driver. Once I uninstalled Wacom Driver 6.3.25-5, the BSOD where gone. Afterwards, I installed the same driver again and I didn't get any BSOD while dragging files or links while my wacom tablet was unplugged. Oddly, then I tried again with the wacom tablet plugged in, and I could still freely drag items with no problem whatsoever.
I installed again the stable version of Volume2, and have all my other startup programs enabled, and so far I haven't got any BSODs when dragging. I will keep testing my system and update if the BSOD come back.
Hi,
In Chrome I have the habit of selecting text within websites and dropping them to address bar ( new tab ) to search for that text in Google ( saves some time and clicks ). In the case of media players, the usual : dragging files from explorer onto the playlist of KMPlayer.
BTW, I think you guys should also try downgrading Volume² to stable version 1.1.4.347 to see if it solves something for you.. I haven't seen the BSOD for a while now..
So an update on my end - got another BSOD just a few minutes ago.
To recap, this was while running Volume² (v. 1.1.5.382), and with KB4048955 installed. I do not have the MSI Gaming App mentioned by others.
The BSOD happened while I was dragging a URL inside a form element on a webpage. I saw the "ghosted" url start to move, then everything froze, went black, then blue, and audio was a consistent buzz (as you're all well aware).
So, not in the clear yet.
However, I have since attempted the same action, on the same webpage, and gotten nothing.