Windows 10 - Defender Offline Scan not working

Anonymous
2017-02-27T09:04:07+00:00

Win Defender Offline Scan not starting, not rebooting, nothing happens (?)

Moved from  Windows

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-11T01:26:18+00:00

    The only thing that worked was to join the Windows Insider Program.  It sends out W10 updates/rebuilds.  And one of them fixed the issue.  So I suppose if I reinstalled W10, that might have worked. But doing so is a little intimidating and I didn't want to risk my existing content.  Wimp.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-11T00:44:48+00:00

    Hi Mav,

    Aside from starting your PC in safe mode, have you also tried other steps provided in this thread?

    Looking forward for your update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-08-18T22:58:34+00:00

    Yes. The Splash Screen IS the WDO Scan itself. Once it finishes running your device will boot again and go back online.

    The green bar moves as the Scan progresses.

    See Scan Screen (Offline)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-08-18T15:39:34+00:00

    That is the screen for WD running sure 'nuff, Glenn. My screen above says "Defender Offline Scanning"

    Here's a clearer picture I found on the Internet https://www.gigafree.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Windows-Defender-offline-scan9.jpg

    That green bar moves as the scan progresses.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-08-18T04:13:02+00:00

    say OK. Now, forgive me, please if I express ignorance regarding the tech terminology. I assume that, by GUI, you mean this:

    And that you select the "Scan Now" option. Which is what I do. But then mine does actually run the scan.  Could it be some third party software or even some Windows Beta software that others have installed that I haven't?

    Just a thought....because if we're all using the same software it is really bizarre.

    This is what happens on mine after I say  "Yes" to all the prompts:

    Sorry for the blur...ain't got the hang of this Kindle Fire cam yet but it says it is doing the offline scan.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments