I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone

Anonymous
2017-02-06T18:50:24+00:00

I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-

I have recently reset my phone.

When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.

Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices

I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.

Reset time manually

Checked for updates

Rebooted phone without sim

Connected wifi / sim data

Reset phone

...

Unfortunately without any success.

If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-21T10:50:02+00:00

    I am suffering the same issue.

    I recently reser my lumia 540, but i can't sign in to my microsoft account.

    i am unable to download any app from microsoft store.

    please provide any solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-20T23:39:17+00:00

    I have this problem where I reset my windows phone and when I try to sign in it says "we can't connect at this moment. Try again later

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-10-08T10:59:43+00:00

    and buy another phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-01-24T08:28:52+00:00

    Microsoft has once again made fun of its customers and has not offered any solution to this problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-10-09T21:51:43+00:00

    I still have the problem phone with the endless cant sign in thing. I've longed given up on it, but wanted to use it as a mini tablet. Can't update because I can't sign in on this particular device, without recovery code. Haha what a joke.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments