I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone

Anonymous
2017-02-06T18:50:24+00:00

I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-

I have recently reset my phone.

When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.

Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices

I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.

Reset time manually

Checked for updates

Rebooted phone without sim

Connected wifi / sim data

Reset phone

...

Unfortunately without any success.

If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-28T18:05:29+00:00

    im glad to have found this post to be from last week. im trying to fix my Lumia 1520. just became hopeful after seeing posts from oct 2018. let me try this

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-03T15:48:47+00:00

    me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-12T09:21:20+00:00
    1. Select date and time manually.
    2. Reboot your Phone.
    3. Reset your Phone.
    4. System Update
    5. Flash your phone.
    6. Change mother board.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-03T15:49:47+00:00

    and chenge your phone.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-02-12T09:10:45+00:00

    "can't connect

    we can't connect at the moment.wait for a little while and try again."

    What i do this?????

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments