You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com
Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player
My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here.
I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution.
[Moved from Insider]
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-08-17T18:32:05+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2016-07-17T20:39:37+00:00 I don't work for or represent Microsoft so I can't tell Arvind Ram anything.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-17T14:16:31+00:00 It's also not clear to me, why Arvind Ram do not put to himself on this thread to continue to join? Even though I had sent a reply to his post.
And if you told him to come on this thread, then that is very good for me.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-16T18:36:11+00:00 Arvind Ram attempted to help you a few weeks ago (25 June) but we haven't seen him in this thread since then. In fact, I've only seen two (2) replies from him since 01 July.
Tip => Repeatedly asking for someone to help is not going to help.