Hi Carol,
To help you resolve the issue of error code 0x80048820, please check out the helpful post of Parash2 by clicking the link below:
Windows Live Mail error: 0x80048820 and 0x80048849.
Let us know how it goes.
Regards.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Original title: I can't connect to Hotmail via Windows Live Mail
I normally access my Hotmail account via Windows Live Mail but suddenly I'm getting this message when I try to login:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (rggraham1947) account. Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. Please try again later.
Server Error: 0x80048820
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820
When I checked the server information in the hotmail properties it shows:
http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync\_v2.0.0/sync.aspx
I don't think this is correct but I don't remember what the correct settings should be.
Can anyone help, please?
regards,
rggraham1947
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Carol,
To help you resolve the issue of error code 0x80048820, please check out the helpful post of Parash2 by clicking the link below:
Windows Live Mail error: 0x80048820 and 0x80048849.
Let us know how it goes.
Regards.
tried to check option Automatically detect settings and I got can not get Automatically from server