As if by magic, it is working again for me.
Same here. Extremely Slow, but it actually installed an app. I did nothing to the machines, just waited for MS to fix their end.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am receiving the error code 0x80240438 when trying to download apps from the app store. Any thoughts anyone?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
As if by magic, it is working again for me.
Same here. Extremely Slow, but it actually installed an app. I did nothing to the machines, just waited for MS to fix their end.
As if by magic, it is working again for me.
Same, on both a desktop that's had Windows 8 since launch and an almost brand-new Surface Pro 3.
Same problem here.
Both with and without VPN, multiple computers... Here's hoping MS get's it fixed up sooner rather than later.
I am having the same issue and my laptop is brand new. The store was working this morning, but not this afternoon or this evening. I am in the UK.