Try a new SIM card and if that won't work; contact your local Nokia Care center for a hands-on look.
Cant get flight mode turn off Nokia lumia 520
Hi
yesterday my phone time changed and flight mode turned on. when i try to turn it on, it keeps blinking and couldn't turn on. i have tried
-Reinsert SIM
-Factory reset
-Hard reset
but no joy
wifi still working , but cant get sim network to work.
any help would be appreciated
Thankyou
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-12-11T17:10:46+00:00 where can i find this software (I don't want to download it from somewhere dodgy)?
Thanks.
-
Anonymous
2015-11-07T11:09:37+00:00 I've tried but problem is not solved please help
-
Anonymous
2015-11-04T16:00:24+00:00 my problem is not solved plz help me
-
Anonymous
2015-10-31T11:24:59+00:00 I reseted my phone with recovery tool but its not fix the flight mode problem..