This seems ok for Epson printers but what about OKIData. I have a 320 Turbo and have the same issues.
I contacted OKI and they had me install the “generic text only” driver which like the Epson is usable but still not right. The alignment is closer but still not where it belongs. Also the ticket is 4” long but would not line up to the bottom of the ticket to be separated. I had to make it 4.25” to make it line up to the actual 4”.
Frustrating is not the word. I would like to use stronger language.
This is not the only problem with 8.1. Has anyone tried to send a fax? You can’t. The Fxst30.dll file has to be exchanged for an earlier ver, windows 7 or 8, and surprise the fax is now working.
The point is that there are problems that need to be addressed and the ans to the printer issue, while a band aid is not the total ans. I need my deliver tickets to be 100% not 50%.