SHA2 support on Nokia C5,E71 and E72?
Hi
Our company has resently renewed our external certifcate for Exchange active sync. The certificate is SHA2 signed.
From that day Nokia C5,E71 and E72 models stopped syncing.
I belive that it has to do with the SHA2 signing algoritm, and I just want to get that confirmed or confirmation that it isn´t that that causes the communication issues.
Thanks in advance
/J
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-04-14T15:55:22+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-06-14T17:42:40+00:00 With a Nokia E72, you do not need to be offline. That is since Symbian Anna. Anyway, which step did you pass already: Were you able to install that SIS successfully?
-
Anonymous
2016-06-12T15:08:39+00:00 No, it was not "offline" when trying to install that networking_improvemts. sis
-
Anonymous
2016-06-12T14:33:58+00:00 Is device "offline" when trying to install and bear in mind that networking_improvements.sis signature valid to 2016-01-02 so actual date 12/06/2016 would not work anyway?
-
Anonymous
2016-06-12T11:45:19+00:00 I have the same problems with my E72 using hotmail/live.de Email accounts. I tried the Nokia-specific installation file "networking_improvements.SIS" but it won´t work on my E72. (with device date 12.02.2014)"online certificate check dismissed" or with actual date (12.06.2016) "abgelaufenes Zertifikat/no actual certificate".
Softwareversion: 091.003
Date of softwareversion: 03 April 2012
Sonderversion: 091.003.C00.01
Modell: 72-1
Typ: RM-530
last actualisation: 22.11.2010
Hints to solve the problem are very welcome. :-)