Blue Screen of Death with Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR

Anonymous
2014-09-17T00:22:32+00:00

Hello, every few days I seem to get this stupid blue screen of death that says your computer rand into a problem blah blah blah. after that it says Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR. sometimes after that it also says dxgkrnl.sys

I tried checking the dmp files because I think that is what you guys want in a problem like this. I had no Minidump folder so I created one like 4 days ago, but there is still nothing in it? Also, when that blue screen of death comes on it says the computer is just collecting some data, but it stays at 0% and I have to manually push the power button to turn it off. maybe that is why I have nothing in the minidump folder? I also tried doing a chksdk scan, but that did not fix the problem. I also checked and all of my drivers are up to date. What is causing this problem??? Thank you

Ot :Please Help with Blue Screen of Death

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-20T21:52:55+00:00

    I did everything listed here and still no memory dump files

    http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227801-help-getting-comp-create-minidump-file-crash.html

    and the BSOD screen stays at 0%

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-20T15:46:35+00:00

    hello, that scan took like 24 hours so you were not kidding about it taking a long time. it found now errors.  I still dont have anything in the Minidump folder?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-18T19:31:54+00:00

    anyone? this is really a frustrating problem. I cannot get any of my school work done because it keeps crashing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-17T18:20:09+00:00

    also, there is still no dmp files in my Minidump folder

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-17T18:05:53+00:00

    I have the most up to date windows updates. I also have direct x 11 which is the latest version. I have tried everything you recommended and the problem still persists.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments