Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows.

Anonymous
2014-01-11T16:51:52+00:00

Hi Microsoft,

I'm hoping someone can help.  I have an EPSON Perfection V500 Photo Scanner running on a Toshiba A665 laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.  About a month ago, the scanner stopped working. I have worked in depth with EPSON support line, and they believe it is a Windows problem.

SYMPTOM:

When starting Epson Scan, the error message is:  "Cannot communicate with the scanner. Make sure the scanner is on, correctly set up and connected with no errors indicated."

WHAT I HAVE VERIFIED AND DONE TO TRY TO SOLVE:

  1. Removal of all Epson drivers and programs using Control Panel: Programs and Features.
  2. Detach USB cable, power off scanner
  3. Reboot
  4. Downloaded current drivers from Epson.  epson13936.exe ?dated ?July ?20, ?2010 2:54:21 PM
  5. Install drivers.
  6. Reboot (required by driver installer).
  7. Attach and power up the scanner via direct USB connection.
  8. Drivers are loaded.  Message says they install correctly.
  9. Device Manager shows under Imaging devices the EPSON Perfection V500 as installed and working.  No errors or warnings.
  10. When starting the Epson Scan program, the same error message appears.
  11. Using Windows Paint, the scanner option is not active, meaning the scanner WIA is not recognized.

VARIATIONS AND ADDITIONAL ATTEMPTS

a. I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 7 times now.  I have tried doing so with anti virus off (AVAST!)  I have tried doing so in SAFE mode.  Still the same error occurs.

b. I have stopped and restarted Windows Image Acquisition service 5x (advised by Epson) with no difference.

c. I have applied all Windows updates.

d. On another Windows 7 computer, I have successfully installed the same EPSON drivers and connected the same scanner and it works without error, and scans great.  So it is not the scanner, cable, or drivers supplied by Epson.

EPSON support says that it must be a problem with Windows

I would appreciate any suggestions on further steps I can take to resolve this issue.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-19T09:14:38+00:00

    BP

    I have included a picture of my screen showing you how I cannot fully open the scan settings . I click on it and it stays at the bottom . When I point to it as u see in my pic , I can see there is stuff written but unless I can maximize it I can't read it. There is no option to maximize when right clicking either . And double clicking isn't enlarging it . 

    Could this be a certain setting as well??

    😀

    LA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-04-19T08:57:40+00:00

    Omg it worked I figured out how to uninstall and it's perfect . Your amazing :) can't thank you enough 😀😀😀.

    any chance you can help me set this printer to scan to email ? I don't want it going to outlook but a personal email instead . 

    I am using the Epson all in one 4540.

    i can't figure out how to do this and to change the format from JPEG to PDF . 

    This probably seems easy to you . Been in event manager and tried on the printer and it won't work

    I so appreciate your help and knowledge :)

    Thanks

    LA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-04-19T07:16:28+00:00

    I think I did this right. When I uncheck blackberry ONLY IT WORKS . When i include it the scanner doesn't work. So this looks like the culprit. It's called blackberry link communication (research in motion). We no longer have a blackberry now anyhow . How do I remove this ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. LemP 74,985 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2015-04-18T19:15:14+00:00

    As I wrote earlier, it is likely that your machine is or has been infected by malware.  You really ought to call your work IT support desk (which I assume you have, given that your McAfee Antivirus is controlled by your employer).

    The System Configuration utility (msconfig.exe) is a diagnostic tool.  In general, after you finish using it, you should select "Normal startup," click OK, and restart your computer.

    The "Selective startup" mode is used to diagnose problems.  When all 3 boxes under "Selective startup" are checked, you're in the same configuration as "Normal startup."  As soon as you make a change to the configuration, one or more of those boxes will become unchecked (once you apply the change(s) by clicking OK):

    • If you disable one or more services on the "Services" tab, the "Load system services" box will become unchecked
    • If you disable one or more of the items on the "Startup" tab, the "Load startup items" box will become unchecked
    • If you select one or more of the boot options on the "Boot" tab, the "Use original boot configuration" box will become unchecked

    The purposes of the boxes under "Selective startup" is to completely undo all changes you've made on one or two of the tabs while leaving changes you made on the third tab.  Selecting "Normal startup" will undo all changes on all 3 tabs.

    On the "Services" tab, the "Enable all" and "Disable all" buttons will enable or disable all services that are shown in the window.  The purpose of the "Hide all Microsoft services" check box is to remove these services from the list so that you don't inadvertently disable a critical system service.  Most of the time when you're trying to diagnose a problem using the System Configuration utility the problem will not be caused by a Microsoft service, so there's little to be gained (and potentially much to be lost) by disabling one of the Microsoft services.

    If you're only using one of the tabs (e.g., the "Services" tab), clicking OK rather than Apply is acceptable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-04-18T17:15:42+00:00

    I have been doing what you said. But in doing so I noticed I left the check mark on selective start up but what's unchecked all this time is the first two boxes under that. One says load system services the other says load start up items. Should I have left those checked ? 

     I am still in the middle of doing this and if I'm supposed to check those I need to redo it after. And then after I unchecked a few at a time I'm not pushing apply or I'm not pushing disable or enable I'm just pushing okay.  And hide all Microsoft services while I'm doing so is not checked am I doing this properly?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments