error code 85050025 - exchange email sync

Anonymous
2014-08-18T12:26:04+00:00

Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.

All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.

Any ideas to remove would be great.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-30T11:27:55+00:00

    I have the error code with my Lumia 1320. Windows 8.1 only updated last night, which up to this point, I was really excited about. All the new features, gizmos and extra buttons to push has been tainted by this annoying little error. Interesting though, I'm still getting emails?? I hope this gets a fix, as 8.1 looks 100% better, and feels like a more user friendly platform now.

    if anybody gets a solution, let the world know.....or just me 😁 ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-26T04:35:25+00:00

    whats even weirder is my wife works in the same IT team that you guys do.... small world. I used to work there as well and am connected with the Infrastructure team who manage the Exchange environment and its certainly a weird one. They have an active case open with Microsoft but does that mean that it is actually only happening to people that work at the company we are all referring to?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-08-22T11:21:17+00:00

    Sadly agree. If I was not on contract, my phone would have gone in the bin. My IT team have been working with Microsoft to fix. A week without emails is just not acceptable for business. Sigh

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-08-20T10:40:23+00:00

    any updates on how to fix it?

    :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-08-20T09:42:40+00:00

    That is the same timing for me. Interestingly, my Surface no longer syncs either.

    Anyone else experiencing similar?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments