I had this problem on my 925 - I'd done a soft reset and hadn't noticed that the phone clock was reset to 2015 (time of writing 23 Dec 16). Manually setting it to the correct time seemed to cure it for me
error code 85050025 - exchange email sync
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-12-23T21:37:59+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-03-20T13:55:06+00:00 just check your date and time setting
-
Anonymous
2015-04-05T13:23:20+00:00 Dear,sir or madam,
my server core is what
-
Anonymous
2014-08-20T09:52:37+00:00 On both phones the error is now different. I am now getting 80072F8F...
It looks like there's a problem with the certificate for mail.company.com. You can try turning off WiFi for a moment and then turning it back on, or just wait a little while before trying to sync again.
Error Code: 80072F8F
obviously following this advice does nothing... this must surely be a bigger problem across the whole WP8.1DP community?
-
Anonymous
2014-08-20T07:56:30+00:00 This just started happening on my wifes 920 that runs the WP8.1 dev preview. It started on Sunday for her the 17th for no explainable reason. This was with her work email that sits on Exchange 2010 and had been working since she got the phone 18 months ago.
I removed and re-added the account which hasn't resolved it and I am unable to add her account to my 930 running the WP8.1 dev preview also. Other users at her work are seeing the same things on WP8.1 dev preview however those on 8.0 are not.
The only solution at the moment seems to be to wipe her phone back to 8.0 which I am very reluctant to do.
Something, somewhere has changed on Sunday/Monday to cause this problem with the WP8.1 dev preview.
Any suggestions or help?