No it dose not show on my page until I inter my name email address and phone # then it pops up on me and will not let me move on to next page I also keep getting message from my anti virus telling me that they detect a threat it keeps poping up also what can i do try useing the Alt+F then B ? I do not know what you mean by recovering emails within the web Im not real good with computers sorry
How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox Live Mail.
How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox of Live Mail. The program initiates to download all the messages as if the inbox were empty. So we have three, four and even five copies of the same message.How can we remove all those duplicated email messages from our inbox?
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-09-14T22:07:05+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-09-14T21:53:59+00:00 How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox of Live Mail. The program initiates to download all the messages as if the inbox were empty. So we have three, four and even five copies of the same message.How can we remove all those duplicated email messages from our inbox?
What can I do to get access to a web page when I put in my email adderess and phone number and I can not go to next page because it tells my my adderess and phone # is a duplicate and it will not let me go to next page to reply to offer?
-
Anonymous
2014-08-08T12:02:25+00:00 Hello DuneKeeper,
Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forum. I'm sorry to know that you're having issues on your emails as they are being duplicated and some of your emails are nowhere to be seen. We would like to know more on your inquiry for us to further isolate the issue. Please provide us more information by answering the questions below:
- When you access your email on the web, can you still see the duplicate emails and/or the emails that you can't see on Windows Live Mail?
- Have you tried recovering the emails within the web?
- What is the version of your Windows Live Mail? (click Alt+F then B on your keyboard. If this does not work, try Alt+H then A)
We'll wait for your response.
Thank you.
-
Anonymous
2014-03-12T10:36:47+00:00 Lol true............ but now that microsoft came to know they came back with the start button for windows 8 .. but must say windows 8 is only for advance user like IT people like us .. wat will those normal user do...
Regards,
Novi
-
Anonymous
2014-03-12T10:32:06+00:00 Dear Melainie,
Thanks for your awesomme response. I didn't even think of that .. deleting duplicating manually. Well I have around 4000 mails and some of them are duplicate. Can you delete it for me.......
Lol it would take a long time
regards,
Ivon