how do i fix cef errors

Anonymous
2013-07-04T17:50:15+00:00

I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.

Deepak

<Removed PII>

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-19T03:04:16+00:00

    Yes.. the cause of that problem is softonic.. i've uninstalled it n it work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-03-01T04:44:52+00:00

    Thanks a lot ! I just tried it. Hope it will work :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments