how do i fix cef errors

Anonymous
2013-07-04T17:50:15+00:00

I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.

Deepak

<Removed PII>

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-11T18:20:26+00:00

    im having the same "CEF-ERROR" and it blocks out my internet for 10 minutes and i dont have a softonic on my PC, any help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-07-24T12:30:23+00:00

    I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and should get an app from the app store.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-06-03T06:24:53+00:00

    i have also uninstalled softonic from my pc..

    hope dat this solve the prob of this annoying pop up. "CEF-ERROR"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-05-12T15:03:29+00:00

    Great it worked thanx bro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-04-24T08:54:37+00:00

    Marvelous!! this solution really solve my problem

    Thank you very much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments