RECONNECT:FILE HISTORY DRIVE.

Anonymous
2013-04-04T06:42:51+00:00

I AM ON THE PAGE,RECONNECT YOUR DRIVE.A BIG RED CROSS TELLS ME WHERE ,BUT NOTHING WORKS.TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK 850L SATELLITE RUNNING WINDOWS 8 .3 MONTHS OLD,CHANGED SECURITY FROM TO AVG.NOTHING I READ TELLS ME HOW TO!!NOT CLICK HERE AND THERE.JUST WONT RECCONECT.OH! INTERNAL DRIVE.IM 67 YRS OLD ,FIRST COMPUTER.IT SEEMS THAT PROBLEMS ARE BUILT IN FOR A HUGE REPAIR SYSTEM.THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION TO CONNECT WITHOUT CONNECTING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE.IF I BUY ONE AND THIS DOESNT FIX THE PROBLEM,WHERE ARE THE EXPERTS!!HELLO I AM JERRY..

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-03-09T19:15:18+00:00

    I have exactly same problem have no idea where to go to fix or reconnect hard drive?????????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-19T14:35:04+00:00

    I just plugged in a usb drive is it helpful

    Thank you. I try out your advice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-18T19:59:23+00:00

    I just plugged in a usb drive is it helpful

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-18T19:55:02+00:00

    help what is a history drive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments