Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-07T22:23:10+00:00

    I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-08-02T04:53:52+00:00

    Does anyone  know where to find driver for powerbeats by dre for windows 10 on a dell laptop?

    I have looked everywhere

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-06-27T23:45:17+00:00

    This did not work for me. I am still having trouble getting the drivers for the BeatsX

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-06-27T23:28:39+00:00

    This link no longer works. Does anyone have an updated one?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments