Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-06-02T17:25:20+00:00

    Solution worked for me..

    I have got a dell latitude laptop and was having issues with my Jabra Sport Pace..after 2hrs of googling I installed 

    Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth Application as per input from the community and this has worked.

    I am guessing this all goes down to the vendor of the bluetooth device on your laptop i.e "Dell" and the bluetooth version of on the headset "mine were running Bluetooth 4" if at all this makes sense..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-29T13:59:46+00:00

    It's not working for me...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-31T00:27:38+00:00

    No drivers needed just update the firmware on the headphones and use the azio V 2.1 Bluetooth adapter and it should work that's all I did just install the software for the adapter and it should be golden

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-30T22:10:02+00:00

    Do you still have the driver available?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments