what happens to people who don't have wifi/airplane mode on their network settings?I tried find solution on youtube and all were for either laptop or win8....
I bought a BRAND NEW pc with win10 so did not "upgrade" to win10 even thou my friend warned me NOT TO get win10 I didn't think it will b THAT bad and now I miss my win7 coz it never had problems such as this coz I literally can't find a solution to this
airplane mode cept a total wipe and going back to win7 maybe -_-
do I really need re-install my network just because of this airplane mode???? coz if that's the case that's insane.
Is this a Desktop or a Laptop?
Apparently it's now at Win 10.
If you just upgraded to win 10, it is still possible to revert it back to Win 7. Use Search to find
Recover; follow the instructions to return it to Win 7. I'm not sure that will get rid of the Airplane Mode. WiFi is controlled in two basic places: One is in the Windows Settings area and the other is within your Router/Gateway, whatever. Keep
looking and you WILL find the settings if this is a legit Cannot turn OFF Wireless settings.
If you really can't find any Airplane Mode settings and it's turned on, it sounds like it's more likely a setting up issue of your Router and PC Settings or switches.
It sounds like you aren't interested in other possibilities so I'll stop here. And Reinstalling your Network might just be what you need to do in view of the fact you say there are NO settings available; are you certain of that? In the Notification
area on the far right of the Taskbar, have you clicked Expand and then looked for settings in there?
I'll stop here because it doesn't sound like you are going to listen to things you won't or don't want to do. You may need an experienced friend to help you or even a repair shop if I've properly assumed your level of expertise and knowledge of WiFi
usage.
And one final question: What are you using to determine whether Wireless is working or not, and is THAT resource set to run on wireless? Or, do you not want wireless to work at all?
Happy to help you if you can answer each of these questions or have more questions; either way. Be as clear and concise as you can be.
Good luck,
Twayne`