I bought a NEW pc with win10 installed....
so there IS NO "ROLL BAC TO WIN7"
however I fixed it by simply reset my net and disable the "turn off to save power" on the net options
(which is bit stupid considering it's a PC and NOT a laptop but w/e.... it's a f*ckup of Microsoft :D )
I think you'll find there IS a roll back; did you even look? The files for it are in a file called windows.old and it's huge. If you have that file on your disc, you could indeed roll it back to win 7 or Win 8, whichever your Win 10 was based on. The
Win version is 7 or 8 from the factory and when Win 10 is ordered, it's applied based on Win 7 or 8. That's what the Recover would offer you. Why they still do that I don't know.
Another little interesting tidbit is that Win 7 and Win 8 are now updated to be as close as possible to being Win 10 with all of the same features.
One more small correction: "PC" means Personal Computer and applies to both Desktops and Laptops, tablets, etc. etc.. Some differentiate as you do, but it's wise to always mention what you have; Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, et al since there are differences
in each of them, especially w/r also to the Windows versions such as Home, Pro, Premium. etc. So if one wants to convey what they have correctly all that should be mentioned for clarity and understanding.
Good Luck