i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-21T19:13:49+00:00

    I have used the samew emaiol address for 41 years.  But I cannot see my email anymore due to insufficient experience with computer technology.  San you simplify it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-26T22:21:35+00:00

    Where are my mails

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-09-21T17:28:59+00:00

    I recently installed windows 10 and now I can

    find my old emails.  How can I retrieve them?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-11-28T18:07:29+00:00

    This thread is over 4 years old and any help here may not apply to current programs/email providers. If you are having problems with your email, please click hereto start your own question.

    This thread will now be locked.

    Thanks,

    David

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-31T18:28:18+00:00

    help me reload my email.  the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments