i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-27T02:24:19+00:00

    I cannot find my email. Please advise me how to get it. Also the email icon is not on my desk top.

    I cannot find my e mail Please tell me hoe to get it. Also the msn symbol is gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-26T15:49:09+00:00

    How do I see my November emails. My emails are only showing through December.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T14:09:31+00:00

    The email icon is not on my desktop. I appear to have lost other icon i.e. trash, spam, drafts and folders.   I have important pieces of work especially in 'untitled 3'.

    Can you help please. I have recently joined Virgin from BT.

    Many thanks.

    Gillian Bradley

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-09-27T23:51:18+00:00

    YOU MAY HAVE SORTED THE INBOX BY NAME OR TYPE.  TRY TO REFRESH THE INFORMATION BY SORTING THE E-MAILS BY DATE.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T21:23:43+00:00

    I GET MY PAGE FOR MY NAIL FOR THREE SECONDS THEN IT KEEPS CLOSEING PAGE ON ME.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments