Can I play chess please.
Want to play chess titans on Windows 8.
Original Title:
chess titans
i want to play chess titans but have windows 8 can i do it?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-12-19T10:04:41+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-09-17T19:15:50+00:00 Yeah I will purchase that right away, "think again" You probably work for them!! The answer is NO NO NO....
-
Anonymous
2015-11-20T22:41:24+00:00 I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my favourite game, Chess Titans. Can't I get it back. Otherwise please show mw how to retrieve my original windows.
-
Anonymous
2015-07-12T23:01:40+00:00 Pls bring back windows 7 chess titans (and others on windows 10. The chess games available from the Microsoft store on windows 8 are absolutely HORRIBLE !! This migration should not have been made at the expense of these games !!! that is cheating: they are so basic and have been carried on systematically from upgrade to upgrade .