I have the same problem but I think its worst I am trying to click on change PC settings it wont open are start nothing, and some of my apps are missing i don't see the icon of the antivirus are the desktop on the start menu and the store app i cant access it but one thing I relies they are still on my computer but i cant access them and a lot of the settings I cant click on them they don't open are start and other programs on my computer are not there in start menu can some one i try to star the recover data it give me err i need to disable the antivirus but i cant even see it in the start menu. can someone please help me I was trying to restart my windows in its prevues state I buy. It I had some problems on it so it was the only solution to it. please some one help me .
Mr. Martinez did you try system restore? I recommend doing it before refreshing your pc or reinstalling windows. To access system restore go to start screen and type "system restore" then click on settings. After that click on create system restore point. A window will popup with a system properties header. Then click on system restore. Another window will pop up. Tick "choose a different restore point" and choose a restore point. It will restore your pc programs and settings to that point.
If this does not work then try reinstalling windows. I do not recommend refresh because the problem will still persist.