Windows 8 app store and PC Settings won't open.

Anonymous
2012-11-17T16:09:36+00:00

Every time I click on the app store it starts to open and then closes. I was trying to find a solution to it and one was to do a computer refresh. So i went to do that and thats when I noticed that the pc settings won't open either. I've done most of the methods that have been posted to other people's questions. Is there some other way to refresh?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-27T21:54:22+00:00

    havving same issue,., im unable to open system settings, or windows app store, iv run just about every fix iv seen or now, and about to Factory reset and lose it all,. but there my be an easyer sloution. after it says, cant fix issues in readonly mode, as admin, in cmd.exe, so i restart it in safe mode, and run scann to c same err, unable to fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments