i found this somewhere else and this fixed my issue
I had the same issue and I created a batch file that I run as administrator:
CMD /K SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND= RPCSS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just upgraded to Win 8 ENT x64 from Win 7 ENT x64.
I thought, maybe I need to restart the service. Go into Services, look up print spooler and select restart.
But I get an error:
"Windows Could not start the Print Spooler Service on local computer"
Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.
Okay, so I go into properties and see what the dependencies are"
Image attached:
RPC is running, however, FAX isnt.
Go to Fax and start that. I get the 1068 error
Look into the dependencies there.
Image attached:
Im lost at the moment.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have run sfc/scannow and found no issues.
Please advise.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i found this somewhere else and this fixed my issue
I had the same issue and I created a batch file that I run as administrator:
CMD /K SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND= RPCSS
I tried this and get an error message not enough resources to complete
THANK YOU! <3
i found this somewhere else and this fixed my issue
I had the same issue and I created a batch file that I run as administrator:
CMD /K SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND= RPCSS
genial , me salvaste la via
un saludo
NADIA TRY THE FFG;
"Windows Could not start the Print Spooler Service on local computer"
Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.
GO TO SEARCH TYPE “CMD” THEN BELOW RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR TYPE IN CMD/K SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND=RPCSS THEN PRESS ENTER (SHOULD SAY SUCCESS) LEAVE THIS OPEN
GO BACK TO SEARCH TYPE SERVICES.MSC – RIGHT CLICK ON THIS THEN TAB DOWN TO PRINT SPOOLER – CLICK ON IT - GO TO GENERAL AND CLICK ON START RECOVERY (S/B RESTART AND DEPENDENCY /S/B RPC