Blue Screen! Asus Laptop Windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2010-11-22T23:38:09+00:00

I have an ASUS laptop that is running Windows 7 64 bit.  It blue screens every once in a while.  I haven't noticed this at any specific time or when I am running a particular program.  It is completely random; some days it will blue screen several times, and other days it won't at all.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2010-11-25T15:26:49+00:00

    Download ImgBurn, run it and select "Write Image file to Disc" select the ISO and burn it.


    "A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-11-25T08:20:41+00:00

    What is your Asus laptop model?

    You should find the answer to your question in the Manual for your computer:

    http://www.retrevo.com/samples/Asus-Laptop-manuals.html


    Hope this helps, Gerry Cornell

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-11-25T01:29:46+00:00

    Andre,

    I am working on this right now, but I am unsure how to make a bootable CD.  It is asking me for boot sectors, and I am not sure where to find these.

    Thank you, Amy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-11-24T23:35:48+00:00

    yes you can use a CD-R


    "A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2010-11-24T17:30:21+00:00

    Andre,

    Is it possible to use a CD-R for this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments