sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Anonymous
2011-08-19T11:06:19+00:00

sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-03T22:45:58+00:00

Don't worry about it - I fixed it by following the steps below...

Thanks anyway! :-)

  1. Temporarily shut down anti-virus and firewall software
  2. Open Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add and Remove Programs), and go to the uninstall section
  3. Remove all Apple products in this order - iTunes, Quicktime, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, Apple Application Support.  You do not need to remove Safari
  4. Restart computer
  5. Go to Apple.com and download newest version of iTunes
  6. Re-install

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-10-03T22:14:34+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have the same error. When I tried to follow your helpful steps above to fix it, there's no Application Support folder under c:\program files (X86)\Common Files\Apple, so I can't find or copy SQlite3.dll .....any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-12T03:02:30+00:00

    OK, Thanks...I was not sure it was Apple problem. I signed up in the Apple Community and found a thread that answered my question.

    So for the people with similar problem as mine, please do the following. It cleared that error message right away so this must be the solution.

    1. Go to c:\program files (X86)\Common Files\Apple\Application Support
    2. Find SQlite3.dll in that folder, then right click it and choose Copy
    3. Go to c:\program files(X86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support
    4. Paste SQlite3.dll in this folder
    5. Restart your Windows

    ps. use Program Files instead of Program Files(X86) folder if your computer does Not use 64bits. Mine does.

    Hope this help. It helped me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-09-11T21:18:03+00:00

    Remember that Microsoft is not in the business of fixing Apple's problems.  Hence their initial reply.

    Questions like this one should be addressed to Apple.  There are plenty enough Apple techs and forum members around who've gone through this already. 

    Whoever answered the question using Win7 / 64H --- thank you.  I did a restore and did not let Apple download MobleMe again.  That kept the cleanup . . .  clean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-09-08T04:12:07+00:00

    I am running Vista 32 Home Premium will your suggestion work on this system? Your help is much appreciated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments