sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Anonymous
2011-08-19T11:06:19+00:00

sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-03T22:45:58+00:00

Don't worry about it - I fixed it by following the steps below...

Thanks anyway! :-)

  1. Temporarily shut down anti-virus and firewall software
  2. Open Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add and Remove Programs), and go to the uninstall section
  3. Remove all Apple products in this order - iTunes, Quicktime, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, Apple Application Support.  You do not need to remove Safari
  4. Restart computer
  5. Go to Apple.com and download newest version of iTunes
  6. Re-install

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-10-22T15:26:16+00:00

    I have the same problem but I have a 64 bit system.  Is the process the same?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-10-21T20:02:53+00:00

    the solution doesn't work on windows 7. I have the same problem. How i have to do?In start searching file there isn't any sqdll3 found out

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-10-17T19:31:31+00:00

    I'm running Windows Vista and tried reinstalling all Apple programs as explained previously (didn't work) then copying the latest SQLite3.dll file into the common files (still didn't work). After much trial and error, I looked in the c:\program files\iTunes and found an older SQLite3.dll file there. I replaced it with the newest one and it FINALLY worked! It appears you need to make sure the latest file is not only in the common files folder, but also in the program folder that's giving you trouble too. Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-10-15T19:59:46+00:00

    It worked!!!  Thanks!  I was getting tired of exiting out of this msg.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments