HP Installer Setup has stopped working

Anonymous
2010-03-24T21:00:22+00:00

I am trying to install HP printer software on a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit computer.  When I run the file it completes extraction and then I get ar error message "HP Installer Setup has stopped working".  I have two options - 1, Close the Program, or 2. Windows check for a solution to the proglem and close the program.  Both of these close the program. 

Does a solution exists for this problem?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-03-27T12:20:00+00:00

It does show that  HP Photosmart C6180 is compatible with Windows 7 for both 64-bit and 32-bit computers.

The drivers come from HP to make their computer compatible with Windows 7. I would check the HP website to see if you have the latest driver set for your verison of the Photosmart printer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=1153494&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

If that doesn't help, you can post your question on the HP community website. http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-and/bd-p/Install

Thanks,

Marilyn

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2010-08-19T19:03:32+00:00

    Hi Ken, thanks for your follow-up.

    I downloaded the driver from the HP website as instructed by WIN7. Once I proceed to install the driver software I get the "HP Installer Setup has stopped working" message about 30% into the install. Happens every time. I've tried downloading the driver exe multiple times and it still doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-08-17T20:05:13+00:00

    On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:27:20 +0000, harmsuploe wrote:

    I have the exact same problem! Running WIN7 on my Lenovo B500 and it refuses to install the driver software for my HP Laserjet P1007!!!

    Please tell us what "refuses to install" means. Exactly how are you

    trying? What happens when you try? If you get an error message, please

    quote it verbatim.

    Where did you get the driver?


    Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-08-17T09:27:20+00:00

    I have the exact same problem! Running WIN7 on my Lenovo B500 and it refuses to install the driver software for my HP Laserjet P1007!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-08-15T16:37:14+00:00

    I have the same exact issues, and only different HW. I have a DELL Precision 690 workstation with dual 64bit quad Xeon with the latest Windows 7.0 and updates.  Printer is an HP Photosmart C8180 All-In-One.

    I got the same run around with MS, and actually had the same run around with HP also. I really beleive the problem is with MS since I've been running 7.0 professional 64bit since day one. It did work for "many !!" months until something happened after some MS update. I still have not succeeded. You're not the only one.

    Ron

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments