Go to the Start Orb and select Devices and Printers. Right click on your printer and select Printing Preferences. Here you should be able to select gray scale under Color and save it..
How to a change my printer default setting from color to grayscale permanently.
How do I change my printer default setting from color to grayscale on a permanent basis. Since I mostly print in greyscale, I want this as the default and then can change manually, as needed, when I want to print in color. Thanks
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-01-23T18:53:06+00:00 I don't know what a "start orb" is so unfortunately I can't tell you
Read the post just before yours.
-
Anonymous
2018-01-23T18:52:09+00:00 I don't know what a "start orb" is so unfortunately I can't tell you
-
Anonymous
2018-01-23T18:41:30+00:00 what is the "start orb"?
You replied to an exactly eight-year-old post. Do you think things might have changed since then? Go to the top of the page, click on "Ask a Question" and ask your question with full details of the problem you're having.