Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
Mick -
Do you know how to lock the rotation? I need the rotation to consistently stay at 270 degrees, but each time I boot up - I need to rotate again, again, again.
Not sure if there is a way to lock this setting down once changed so it doesn't default back to normal next logon.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
Kevin
when i try this on my vista, it does nothing. Also, right-clicking on the desktop gives me no option for Graphics options. :S
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
That easy, thanks!
It was either this or suicide, thank God this worked. All I did was drop a small notebook on my old laptop and the screen turned sideways on me. Wow that sucked. Now I know what to do to my friends if they get on my nerves.