My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

Anonymous
2010-01-31T15:47:12+00:00

My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

I have a laptop samsung Q320

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-03-13T05:58:33+00:00

Click "Start" > All programs > Samsung > Battery Life Extender > Battery Life Extender .  Click "yes" if prompted. When the program launches you should have the option to go back and forth between 100 and 80% on your battery.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-02-01T04:55:34+00:00

Hi MEY85,

Since you need support for the Samsung Laptop battery to setup a charge of 100%, you may need to get in touch with Samsung for further assistance.

You may refer the following link to contact Samsung:

http://www.samsung.com/us/info/contactus.html#

Hope this information is helpful.

Praseetha K

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

40+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-02-28T15:44:07+00:00

    lol thanks tshrimp but i find the support engineer a little lazy ( sorry!!! ) just a little funny since the software is windows and he/she should know what to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-12-22T17:07:00+00:00

    Thanks for this info, I also found that all the help given on my laptop seemed to assume there was something wrong with the battery, when I only wanted to charge it fully.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-08-15T16:00:36+00:00

    THANK YOU!!!!

    It is so simple I don't know how I missed it!

    It is very difficult to get this info on the net. Everybody thinks there's something wrong with the battery!

    I knew the option was there somewhere. Thank you.

    Thank you MEY85 for asking this question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments