How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-10T06:54:23+00:00

    any solution for this issue yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T14:33:42+00:00

    First of all I was replying to FionaT18 post, not yours, read again my answer there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T22:50:07+00:00

    What do you mean?

    1 - You can drop and sync the others with the current one.

    2 - It is what I said, there should be an workspace option to sync or not sync

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T07:15:46+00:00

    i would prefer to have a space specific home page .. that makes sense favorites is pretty hard to keep in sync over 7 spaces

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-13T20:41:40+00:00

    Don't ask me. The folk who designed it set it up with a certain logic. Thanks to the solution given a while back I understand and can work it with efficiently. In my experience with it up to now, it actually has a structure that simplifies my work using the browser both alone and within teams.

    I don't have anything else to add to this conversation so I'm signing off and wishing you success working with the new edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments