Managing profiles, sync settings, and sign-in options in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.
Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?
Managing profiles, sync settings, and sign-in options in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Fiona, I could see immediately that your recommendation is spot on for me. Much of what is now in my general bookmark bar will be reshuffled into one or two new workspaces or where approiate into favorites. Most likely most of what is now a massive favorites collection will also land in a few new workspaces.
It's been almost a year since I found it on a microsoft sight that I googled. I honesty can't remember and would need to find it again. If you use the keywords Microsoft, edge, workspaces, backup, and recovery you can search through the links that appear to find answers and sort through through them. If you try a link that helps post it. There was no reason for me to try because all my workspaces were gone and I had nothing to back up.
there is a method for backing up the workspaces
please can you explain what is this method to backup workspaces?
I fear to loose them (mainly if I reinstall windows).
also I'd like to make a backup of the favorites of each single workspace, but it seems that's impossibile: I tried exporting favorites but the ones in workspaces are not exported.
I lost my workspaces to when updating workspaces in edge and changing the account name and password which I forgot. I won't do that again. Anyway, there is a method for backing up the workspaces and your message is a reminder that I need to do this soon. I'm sorry I doubt that helps you now, but should help in the future.
I created a workspace using favorites that I had. I shared it to my group. now it's gone along with all the favorites I had in that workspace. My workspace does not show up under my profile info in settings nor in my favorites list.